Enticing book: Civic Engagement, Civil Society in the U.S. , Romania And Mexico, ISBN: , 745 pages, published by BOOKVENTURE, 2018.
This book guides us on how to keep governments
accountable, and civic culture alive. we have been focusing on the Clean Money campaign, and Blockchain technology is shaping the future of direct voting, symbiotically ensuring honest and clean elections in the U.S. The U.S. Tax Exempt organizations Law is analyzed, and the fourth sector of the society is highlighted, as being the model for other nations that need U.S. Funding
of not-for-private-profit organizations. Mexico and Romania are test cases and recipients of U.S. funds, and use the functional blueprint that is the U.S. not-for-private Tax Law.
The El-Paso Community foundation is a perfect example of how bi-cultural, and bilateral Foundations work on the U.S.-Mexican border. Pages 643 and 645 are my memoirs from escaping Romania, where an entrenched Securitate class is dominating the political scene since the dictatorship of Nicolae Ceausescu, up to this day. Highlights the traumatic events in post-communist Romania, and the effects on civic attitudes of American, Romanian, and Mexican citizens. Each country has its particularities.
Romania has made a great leap once George Soros started the Open Society Foundation in the country in 1990. Mexico has its scion, Claudio Gonzáles who has exposed governmental corruption and attacked the Presidency of Pena Nieto. He is an example of how accountability looks, and action against organized high-level corruption.
Romania has an entire Securitate entrenched political system, where 40% of the leading operators are surveilling the rest of 60% of the population. Civic action is continuously being stiffed, especially now with help of U.S. Financing and NATO.